Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Remediation Services for Brockton and Abington, MA
Many underestimate the destructive power generated by exposure to mold colonization in a Brockton or Abingtonhome or business. Because this organism can spread so quickly, it can overtake entire property regions after only a short period of thriving growth. Identifying this threat might be more complicated than many property owners realize, as the organism can often first colonize in low-traffic areas of the property. Some identifying factors can help you to pinpoint active colonization, and these include:
- Spotting on the surfaces
- A strong, musty odor
- Damp or moist surfaces
- Crumbling materials (drywall, ceiling tile)
Certified Mold Damage Restoration
While mold itself cannot get removed from any environment entirely, our professionals can work to remove active colonization to make your Brockton or Abington, MA home or business safe for the occupants. Remediation could involve several different approaches depending on the severity of the mold threat and the materials affected. These conditions get identified during the scoping of the job by our project manager and crew chief. In some situations, surfaces can get wipe cleaned with antimicrobial solutions in our EPA-approved cleaning product line. Other options include sanding, soda blasting, and controlled demolition to address these concerns.
Full-Service Solutions After Mold Damage
With a team of in-house general contractors, we can offer repairs and reconstruction after mold damage. With a seamless transition from mitigation to this structural recovery, we can save customers time and money.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (508) 690-4690
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Stoughton, Brockton?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (508) 690-4690
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Stoughton, Brockton is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Brockton community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2180 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.