Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Remediation Services for Brockton and Abington, MA
Many underestimate the destructive power generated by exposure to mold colonization in a Brockton or Abingtonhome or business. Because this organism can spread so quickly, it can overtake entire property regions after only a short period of thriving growth. Identifying this threat might be more complicated than many property owners realize, as the organism can often first colonize in low-traffic areas of the property. Some identifying factors can help you to pinpoint active colonization, and these include:
- Spotting on the surfaces
- A strong, musty odor
- Damp or moist surfaces
- Crumbling materials (drywall, ceiling tile)
Certified Mold Damage Restoration
While mold itself cannot get removed from any environment entirely, our professionals can work to remove active colonization to make your Brockton or Abington, MA home or business safe for the occupants. Remediation could involve several different approaches depending on the severity of the mold threat and the materials affected. These conditions get identified during the scoping of the job by our project manager and crew chief. In some situations, surfaces can get wipe cleaned with antimicrobial solutions in our EPA-approved cleaning product line. Other options include sanding, soda blasting, and controlled demolition to address these concerns.
Full-Service Solutions After Mold Damage
With a team of in-house general contractors, we can offer repairs and reconstruction after mold damage. With a seamless transition from mitigation to this structural recovery, we can save customers time and money.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (508) 690-4690
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Stoughton, Brockton?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (508) 690-4690
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Stoughton, Brockton is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Brockton community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2010 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.